Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 August 2018

Week 5 Choice blog post - Reading

Week Reading Choice blog post







  1. What goal does this piece of work connect to?
The goal that this piece of work connects to is ITTM. For example hysteria spread throughout the city. ITTM: I think that means that an uncontrollable feeling is what all of the citizens of Pompeii are feeling while this is happening.


  1. How well have you achieved this goal? Explain
I have achieved this goal well by trying to take my time and put all of it into my own words and not parrot anything.Most of the ITTM's I did I usually got a two because I copied some of the words and I was a little bit slow.


  1. What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why?
The value that I have shown in this piece of work was create.One of the activities were write a poem but I also put a volcano next to it to show how Pompeii was destroyed.



No comments:

Post a Comment