Week 7 Production blog post
- How well have I contributed to my group this week?
I have contributed to my group really well because miss butler told me to find some music and make up a dance to it and I found a really good song and it a dance with it that was kinda easy.Our group picked the dance up quite easily and we are already close to the end we just need to figure out the end when we are going around in a circle.
2. My favourite idea for the production is? (it might be someone else’s)
My favourite Idea for the production is using fans for our group and we have tried it out and I think it
looks really cool and it adds a cool affect to it when we wave it around at the very start of our dance
when we are kneeling on the ground. And an idea I thought of was having different outfits so we don't
all look like the same person when we are dancing.
looks really cool and it adds a cool affect to it when we wave it around at the very start of our dance
when we are kneeling on the ground. And an idea I thought of was having different outfits so we don't
all look like the same person when we are dancing.
3. A person in my group who has shown one of our values is? How?
Amber G has shown the value reflect by when she is not sure about something see will ask Miss
Butler
or will come and ask me what to do or what timing it is.Amber G has also been trying very hard to make
her movements big because I have been watching her when she is dancing and I looks very cool.
Butler
or will come and ask me what to do or what timing it is.Amber G has also been trying very hard to make
her movements big because I have been watching her when she is dancing and I looks very cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment