Search This Blog

Tuesday, 22 May 2018

E-Portfolio Writing Term 2 - Creature Feature writing

Animal Name: Amazon river dolphin

Dear Amazon river dolphin
Why is your nose so large?
Don't be silly that's my beak, it helps me scavenge around the murky waters because I can't see much with such tiny eyes, it also helps me find my delicious prey such as juicy fish, shrimp, crunchy crabs, piranhas and turtles.

Dear Amazon river dolphin 
How do you find food?
You don't know, but I have amazingly sharp teeth to bite into my prey, and I can smell my scary predators and swim away fast before they eat me alive and I am dead.

Here is a picture of the Amazon river dolphin
My plan about the Amazon river dolphin

2 comments:

  1. Wow I never even knew there was a pink dolphin that lived in the Amazon River. Very Interesting.Good Work -MUM and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used many different simple and compound sentences to do your questions and answers. The beginnings of your sentences are all varied and you’ve chosen a good variety of vocab.

    ReplyDelete