Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 May 2018

Basketball Tower STEM Challenge


BASKETBALL TOWER REFLECTION


What was the hardest part of this challenge for you? Why?
The hardest part of this challenge was when me and Eli were fighting over who was going to put the tape on the tower and who was going to make the tower but we worked together and we did good.


What worked really well in this challenge for you ? Why?
What worked well for me in this challenge was working as a team and sharing the jobs and putting everything together and I managed the time.


What value did you mostly have to show in this challenge and why?
The value I had to show was connect because I had to work together with other people that I don't usually work with.
What question do you now have because of this challenge?
My question about this challenge is what would be the consequences if we got more/less resources?



OUR PLAN
WE ARE WORKING TOGETHER

1 comment:

  1. You tell me this was something you really enjoyed and that your team did very well. Good work working as a team. -Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete