Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 February 2018

ALL ABOUT ME!

ALL ABOUT ME!


Who is in my  family/whanau?
The people in my family are my mum, Kelly my dad Wayne my sister Manaia and my dog Mickey and me.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
In my own time I love to play with my dog and do art.
What do you like to do at school?
At school I love to play with my friends and I love to read at silent reading time, I also like learning new things.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to improve on talking with other people that i don't know and make new friends
What helps you learn?
What helps me learn is people not talking to me because then I get distracted.
What stops you learning?
What stops me from learning is people talking to me
Who are my friends at school?
My friends at school are Loretta, Zoe, Bridie, Emily, Bella, Maddi, and Talula
What was the best part of the holidays?
The best part of the holidays was going to Australia and spending time with my family.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Aaliyah, I love your blog, Next time add a little bit more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are lucky to have you in our family, hope you have a fantastic year this year at school xx Mum

    ReplyDelete