I shared a bunk room with Loretta, Bridie, Bella, Emily, Maddi F, Samantha, and Zoe.
My favourite activity was the bouldering wall because I gave it a try and I got very far along the wall.
1
What two school values did you show? How? 1.I showed connect by making Bella laugh when she was sad and making sure she was ok.
2. I also showed respect on the mat by clapping when someone clapped and I listened really well too.
2
What was the best part of camp for you? The best part of camp was throwing 30 into the pool and then getting chucked\pushed back in.
Ins


I heard a lot of great stories about camp I loved asking you my 20 questions and finding out lots of information from you. -Mum x
ReplyDeleteI like how you included my dad in your blog. How did you get so far on the wall? what was your strategy. From your BFF Loretta Woolford.
ReplyDelete