Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 February 2018

Connect Value Reflection

CONNECT REFLECTION - WEEK 3

What does our new value - CONNECT - mean?
To connect means to communicate with others that you don't talk to all the time.

I think connect means making new friends the aren't your best friends.

How have you Connected this week?  Remember to show evidence, actual times and how
This week I was connecting with Hannah by talking and playing with her at lunch.

I have also connected with Dayna by playing with her and making her feel welcome to Kaiapoi North School.

How could you become better at this value?
I could become better at this value by playing with people that I don't hang with at morning tea and lunch.

I could be more confident with talking with others that are new or I don't hang out with all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you can get along with just about anybody your so kind and caring and a great friend! -Mum x

    ReplyDelete