Search This Blog

Tuesday, 20 March 2018

E-Portfolio Writing Term 1 - Camp Timeline

E-PORTFOLIO - Writing Term One - Camp Timeline
ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:


LEVEL 2
  • I can write simple sentences correctly that make sense
  • I can use different sentence starters
  • I can edit my writing so that it makes sense


LEVEL 3
  • I can use simple and compound sentences that are grammatically correct
  • I can use a variety of sentence beginnings
  • I can select  words that are appropriate to my topic and purpose


LEVEL 4
  • I can use a variety of sentence beginnings, types and lengths for effect - simple, compound, complex
  • I can use language that is appropriate to audience and purpose - expressive and specific


Go through your writing and highlight examples of the following sentences.
2x Simple sentences - YELLOW
2x Compound sentences - PINK - NOT AORAKI

Last day!

On the last day we did our last rotation.Our last rotation was the Burma trail.The Burma trail is when  you do a track in the forest while being blind folded.As we did the track 30/Barry would keep on tricking us that there were logs and trees that we had to go over and under.Miss Butler had apart of a tree and kept on putting it in my face.At the end of the track they said that there was a tunnel and we should go on our hands and knees, but I was smart and I knew they were tricking so I just walked across the track normally.My friend Loretta believed that there was a tunnel in the forest so she got herself dirty by going on her hand and knees.30/Barry was videoing us doing all different things like going under the ''tunnel''.Once we finished the Burma trail we went back to camp and we played some circus games and it was very fun.Then we went to our bunks and and got our selves ready to leave.On the way back to school I was being weird by being different characters, one of the characters was baby Jesus, I also bit Loretta's finger.When we got to school we grabbed our bags and went home.I had a fun experience at living springs and I would definitely go back some time soon.

1 comment:

  1. Aaliyah, you are able to identify and effectively write simple and compound sentences and you are varying your sentence beginnings to add impact to your writing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete