Cross Country Reflection
1. How did your Cross Country training go?
I went good because I pushed myself and I improved every time I went outside I would pace myself at a good
pace.For example I got tired and I really wanted to stop by I knew I wouldn't get better at running if I walked
so I jogged instead.
pace.For example I got tired and I really wanted to stop by I knew I wouldn't get better at running if I walked
so I jogged instead.
2. Did you improve your lap number? Why? Why not?
Yes I improved my lap number because every time we went out I would pace myself and I kept that pace the
same.For example instead of of running really hard at the start I would jog and then I would run at the end
and try and beat my original score.
same.For example instead of of running really hard at the start I would jog and then I would run at the end
and try and beat my original score.
3. What value did you show on Friday at Cross Country? How?
I showed brave by when I got to the end I couldn't breathe properly but I kept going and kept trying my best and
I ended up coming in 5th place and I was very happy that I gave it my all.
I ended up coming in 5th place and I was very happy that I gave it my all.
4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)?
How?
How?
Shiloh showed connect by when I couldn't breathe she ran past me asking me if I was okay and she kept
encouraging me to try my best and she congratulated me at the end.
encouraging me to try my best and she congratulated me at the end.

I like how even though you don't enjoy running you still give it your best. I think that your fantastic -Mum
ReplyDelete